Of course, it’s not really a fudge sauce but it might as well be! It is dark and chocolaty and creamy and rich just like a fudge sauce should be, but not overly sweet! Notice that I don’t add any sugar to the dark chocolate–it’s plenty sweet as is. I love to drizzle it on cakes or cupcakes–a little is all it takes! It’s delicious and so pretty too! Take a look at the top of my Vegan Genoise and my vegan cupcakes below–just the perfect touch!
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate 60% cocoa
- 1/4 cup almond milk unsweetened
- Break up the chocolate into pieces and place it in a microwavable cup.
- Add the almond milk to the chocolate and heat in microwave oven for 1 minute on high to melt.
- Stir well, until creamy and smooth.
- When cooled down, transfer to a plastic squeeze bottle (optional) see below.