This little Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is melt-in-your-mouth, vegan, gluten-free and has all of 4 ingredients! That’s it! It’s so easy, it all goes in one bowl and you just need to stir with a spoon…et voilà! In fact, it’s so quick to make that it’s one of those recipes you go to when you just realized you were supposed to bring cookies to a party that you completely forgot about and you have literally 15 minutes until you have to be out the door! When you consider that they take exactly 8 minutes to bake and you need 2 or 3 minutes to cool off, it leaves you about 4 minutes to prepare, which is all you need!! They are a savior and you will not believe the feedback you’ll get: it’s ALWAYS a favorite!
You have got to watch (click here) how easy it is to throw these together in no time!
Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 cups Almond Meal/flour finely ground, NOT super fine
- 6 Tbsp organic cold-pressed canola oil
- 6 Tbsp agave nectar*
- 3/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Measure the 4 ingredients into a bowl and mix them together with a spoon.
- To form the cookies, I like to use a small ice-cream scooper (the kind you use to make melon balls) so that they are all uniform but it’s not necessary.
- Place on a non-stick cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven for 8 – 10 minutes (I found that 9 minutes was the magic number for my convection oven).