PERFECT for a festive holiday buffet…without the guilt!
As I have blogged about before countless times, any excuse to eat lots of veggies and a great variety of them is so good for our health, so this is a great way to do it! This yummy rich-tasting dip is filled with fresh baby spinach and blends perfectly with the yogurt. I love to have it ready to go in my fridge to snack on with lots of different fresh cut veggies, or wholegrain crackers. It is so simple to make and it keeps well for days!
You can watch me make it in my own kitchen here! Ridiculously easy and quick!!
- 1 cup fat free organic plain Greek yogurt or plain almond yogurt
- 3 cups organic loose leaf raw baby spinach pre-washed
- 1/2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- Place the raw spinach in a food processor and grind very briefly (you do NOT want it to get like a paste or pesto, it should still be "dry")
- Mix ground-up spinach with the remaining ingredients and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.