A simple nutrient-filled salad that brings the flavor of fresh crisp cabbage and tart green apple together brilliantly. The chopped walnuts give it the perfect final touch! It’s so satisfying!
Coleslaw with Apple Vinaigrette
Author: Catherine Katz
- 1 small head of green cabbage, rinsed and thinly sliced
- 1 green apple, skin on, rinsed and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp 100% apple cider
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour dressing over the remaining ingredients and gently stir.