So simple to make and so chewy delicious!
Coconut Chocolate Chip Macaroons
Author: Catherine Katz
Serves: 3 dozen
- 1 can (14 oz) fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- ⅔ cup whole wheat pastry ﬂour
- 1½ cups bittersweet Chocolate chips (60% cocoa)
- Preheat oven 350
- Measure the ﬁrst 5 ingredients into a bowl and mix them together with a spoon.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir again until thoroughly mixed.
- To form the cookies, I like to use a small ice-cream scooper (the kind you use to make melon balls) so that they are all uniform but itʼs not necessary.
- Bake on a non-stick cookie sheet for 10 minutes