Luscious, dark and rich tasting, just the way a brownie should be, yet very low in fat and sugar (some of the sugar has been replaced by the natural lactose sugar found in milk). Just perfect for Valentine’s day!
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate 100% cocoa
- ½ cup hot freshly brewed coffee
- ½ cup canola oil
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup fat free powdered milk
- 3 large eggs cage free
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup whole wheat pastry flour*
- Preheat convection oven to 350.
- Break chocolate into big pieces and place in hot coffee. Let it melt and stir until well blended.
- While the chocolate is melting, place oil, sugar, powdered milk, eggs and vanilla in a mixing bowl and beat until creamy.
- Add the warm chocolate mixture and mix briefly.
- Add the flour and mix briefly.
- Pour batter in greased 13X9 pan in oven and bake for 15 minutes (do not overbake).