Thinly sliced fresh raw fennel, grated green apple and walnuts served with an apple cider vinaigrette, make for a refreshing crunchy, delicious and nutritious salad. It is so simple to throw together too!
Apple Fennel Salad
- 1 large fennel bulb rinsed and sliced thinly*
- 1 green apple skin on, rinsed and grated coarsely
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp 100% organic apple cider
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
Place all the vinaigrette ingredients in a medium salad bowl and whisk briskly.
Place the thinly sliced fennel, grated apple and chopped walnuts on top of the vinaigrette and toss to coat well.