This recipe goes way back! The sweet flavor of peach blends wonderfully with the slight tartness of beer and coriander. Add to that a wonderful French grainy mustard, and you have yourself a very satisfying and hearty dinner.
Peach Coriander Turkey
- 1 skinless Turkey thigh bone in (about 2 lb)
- 3 Tbsp all-fruit peach jam
- 6 dried peaches
- 2 Tbsp grainy mustard
- 1 Tbsp whole coriander seeds
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup amber beer of your choice
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven 375 F
- Take skin off the turkey with scissors, rinse and pat dry, salt and pepper lightly
- (about 1/8 tsp).
- Place turkey in a baking pan sprayed with olive oil and set aside.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl and stir to blend.
- Pour the marinade over the turkey and bake for 30-40 minutes.