As advertised, really simple! The only “trick” here is to transfer the cauliflower florets onto a preheated baking sheet so that they do not get soggy. I add just a little bit of finely grated asiago cheese to give it that great savory taste but remember a little goes a long way! I like to use coarse sea salt (Feur de Sel) for this dish, but if you don’t have that on hand, regular salt will do, but whichever salt you use, make sure to add it at the very end. You get more for your tastebuds (and less added sodium) that way!
- 1 head cauliflower, rinsed, dried
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp finely grated Asiago cheese
- ½ tsp coarse sea salt
- Preaheat the oven 375 and place a baking sheet inside so it heats up as well.
- Meanwhile, cut up the cauliflower into florets.
- Toss the florets in a bowl with the olive oil and asiago cheese.
- When the oven and baking sheet are ready, transfer the cauliflower florets directly onto the hot baking sheet in one layer and bake for 20 minutes, turning once during baking.
- Sprinkle with the salt and serve.